We look forward to seeing you!
After your Initial Visit is scheduled, you will be given a unique login to access your confidential patient portal (also accessible at www.charmphr.com). You may complete your Initial Intake and Office Forms online in the portal, or you may print them out below and complete by hand.
How to prepare for your visit
- Wear or bring loose, comfortable clothing
- Eat a snack or light meal before your appointment
- Bring in a copy of any lab tests and x-rays
- Plan on not doing strenuous exercise after your appointment (day of)
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of care and respect, and keeping your private healthcare information secure and confidential.
Our Privacy Practices are posted here. Please review them before your initial appointment.
If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice prior to your appointment time. Without 24 hours notice, there is a $40 charge. We reserve your time slot especially for you, and providing this notice allows us to offer the appointment to someone else.
At this time we do not file with insurance directly, but some of our patients do get reimbursed by their health insurance companies. To find out if your plan covers acupuncture, call your carrier and ask these questions:
- Is acupuncture covered on my plan?
- Is acupuncture covered when performed by an out-of-network Licensed Acupuncturist?
- How many visits are covered annually?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much has been met?
- How much is reimbursed per session?
- Are any diagnoses excluded?
If you have coverage we are happy to provide you with a Superbill (coded receipt) to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Plans and carriers vary, and we can not guarantee reimbursement.